Monday, March 24, 2014

Styling My Strange Donuts T-Shirt (Take 2)

strange donuts t shirt


I never would have thought that red and orange together could be so versatile together!

Last fall I loved pairing my Strange Donuts tee with either leather and a floral skirt or black jeans and a cardigan, so I made a mini-resolution in 2014 to find new ways to style the shirt. The blue, orange and red pairing was inspired by an outfit featured in Sortrashion's "30 Inspirational Ideas for Color Pairing." Not being adventurous enough to wear giant blocks of contrasting color, the black and gray make it 'wearable' according to my personal style idiosyncrasies. Now if only I could tear myself away from the combination of flowers and (donut-loving) dinosaurs... Oh, wait. I'd never do that!

strange donuts outfit
T-Shirt: Strange Donuts in Maplewood, Mo.
Cardigan: H&M (old)
Skirt: thrifted, Value Village
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Forever 21

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...