Sunday, March 23, 2014

St. Louis Thrift Finds: A Wall of Necklaces at Big Bend Antique Gallery

retro vintage necklaces


While I am still in the early throes of my love affair with the Belleville Flea Market as a source of new (old) jewelry, Big Bend Antique Gallery (2337 S. Big Bend) has proved to be a dependable spot for cheap retro necklaces. One booth in particular has hundreds, and arranges them in sort-of color-coded piles on their pegboard display walls. It will take you a good 20 minutes to sift through all the options.

I'm pretty lazy about my thrifted jewelry--I don't often buy pieces to re-string or upcycle, but I'd definitely recommend my craftier readers check this out if you're looking for interesting beads that won't break the DIY bank.



About "St. Louis Thrift Finds": While this blog is primarily dedicated to personal style and ways bust forms are used for decoration, I am an avid thrifter/antiquer/junk sifter. Sometimes, I scoop up the treasures I find. Other times, I simply want to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...