Monday, March 17, 2014

Breaking Wardrobe Routine With Colorful Accents

colorful spring outfit
Blouse: thrifted, Value Village (Jennifer Lopez from Kohl's)
Skirt: Old Navy
Necklace: thrifted
Bracelet: thrifted
Wedges: UrbanOG

Forgive the wrinkled shirt--sometimes, you just don't have everything together. 

When I wear teal, I tend to have one mode when it comes to coordinating colors: grayscale with dashes of red. It always makes me feel put-together. However, I really enjoy the splashes of pink and orange (even that royal blue in the necklace) with this outfit. It's a definite step out of my comfort zone in a good direction.

St. Louis is showing its first signs of spring thaw! I can't help but celebrate with florals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...