Thursday, March 6, 2014

Oldies But Goodies: Embroidered Details

embroidered shirt floral


I bought this shirt during college at a Unique Thrift Store in Chicago, Ill., and wore it at least once a week. Most of my favorite colors are represented in this embroidery, and of course I was drawn to the flowers.

My mom shrank it last year and I had as big of a cow as one can possibly have over a secondhand shirt. I've been keeping it idle--it hasn't even been washed, you can tell by the stray hairs from my cat nesting atop it--hoping one day I'll find a way to recycle it. Truthfully, I just don't want to let it go. Do you ever have a hard time letting go of clothing?


Pink skirt: Old Navy, thrifted from Value Village
Black flats: Forever 21
Striped skirt: thrifted, Value Village
Teal flats: Target (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...