Thursday, March 13, 2014

Best Dressed Wedding Guest: the Post-Wedding Brunch

post-wedding brunch outfit
Eyelet dress: Ross Dress for Less
White blouse: thrifted, Value Village
Orange belt: thrifted
Blazer: Love Culture
Flats: Forever 21
Necklace: thrifted


Man, was I glad to get back into a pair of flats on Sunday! My feet needed a break, and so did the rest of my body. The wedding fell on Daylight Savings Time weekend, so the party seemed like it took an extra-hard toll on everyone.

This outfit was all about comfort. The dress was a total snag--less than $9 at Ross Dress for Less--and while I didn't really need another eyelet dress, the back detail is beautiful! It'll definitely be worth its weight in wears!

Don't forget to check out my other wedding looks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...