Saturday, March 8, 2014

St. Louis Thirft Finds: Vintage Cocktail Dresses at Value Village

retro vintage cocktail dresses Value Village

The dress section at Value Village is always a bit of a crap shoot, but every once in a while they have really beautiful vintage pieces. I stumbled upon this teal beauty a few months ago when the Shrewsbury location was still open. It makes me want to throw a sophisticated cocktail party, with proper drinking glasses and a side of jazz music.


About "St. Louis Thrift Finds": While this blog is primarily dedicated to personal style and ways bust forms are used for decoration, I am an avid thrifter/antiquer/junk sifter. Sometimes, I scoop up the treasures I find. Other times, I simply want to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...