Monday, February 10, 2014

St. Louis Thrift Finds: Raptor Claw Bangle at Avalon Exchange

raptor claw bracelet Avalon Exchange
claw bracelet: Avalon Exchange

I don't always remember to check the jewelry selection at Avalon Exchange, but when I do, I find pieces I've been wanting for ages. I had seen claw details on bangles and even backs of boot heels on Pinterest, but it wasn't until a few months ago I spotted this during a weekend trip to the store. The hinge is a little loose, but my blind love for anything dinosaur-related ignores that.


About "St. Louis Thrift Finds": While this blog is primarily dedicated to personal style and ways bust forms are used for decoration, I am an avid thrifter/antiquer/junk sifter. Sometimes, I scoop up the treasures I find. Other times, I simply want to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...