Saturday, February 15, 2014

'Ravenswood' Cancelled, But Not Forgotten: My 6 Favorite Collared Shirt Fashions from Remy Beaumont

Earlier this week I shared my favorite looks from the  'Pretty Little Liars' noir-themed episode, "Shadow Play." When I woke up this morning to find its spin-off, Ravenswood, had been cancelled, I wanted to pay tribute by doing something similar.

I wouldn't rank the show as high as PLL on my guilty pleasure scale, though a paranormal show from I. Marlene King (writer of one of my absolute favorite childhood movies, "Now and Then") had the 8-year-old version of Karlie screaming in glee. But honestly, I watched it to see what Remy Beaumont (Britne Oldford) wore next.

I love mixing patterns, and I love layering shirts with an interesting collar underneath. This character wears the hell out of both at once, and thus was my favorite character (her side job at the local newspaper and general resourcefulness also helped). Watching 'Ravenswood' inspired me to stop investing in all cardigans, and keep an eye out for opportunities to look this casually put together.


(Okay, this one's a hoodie and not a collared shirt)





Were you a 'Ravenswood' fan? What were your favorite looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...