Monday, February 3, 2014

Fine Form: Rock Star Planters For Your Garden

Image credit: Stoneface Creations

Apparently winter is going to last for another six weeks, so this edition of Fine Form hearkens to a warmer time of year. 

I do not have a green thumb, but if I were a gardener, I would plant almost all of my ferns and succulents in head planters like these, from Stoneface Creations. They lend a whimsical touch to the typical flower pot by daring to answer, "How would humans look if our hair were made of cascading, flowered plants?" (That answer is obviously 'awesome.') In my mind, they're all members of the same botanical hair band--though a punny band name alludes me. 

I love how their faces are mossy and a little rustic, but part of me would love to buy a few and paint them up like famous rock stars. How cool would Ziggy Stardust look with spiky green leaves atop his head?


Do you use a dress form or mannequin as a display? Share your photos with me, and I may feature them in an upcoming Fine Form post! E-mail photos to bringingupbustform@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...