Sunday, August 31, 2014

Best Festival Fashion: 2 DIY Ways to Wear Your Scarf As Top to LouFest

In honor of LouFest on Sept. 6 and 7, I thought I'd spend this week sharing some music festival outfit inspiration. I'm expecting it to be humid and hot next weekend, so these looks make the most of the late summer sun and utilize scarves in a fun way. If there's one occasion where it's okay to wear a scarf as a shirt out in public, it's a summer festival! Both looks also pair well with another festival staple: cut-off shorts.

loufest music festival fashion outfit inspirationloufest music festival fashion outfit inspiration
Scarf: Forever 21
Belt and necklace: thrifted

To achieve this look I just tied the top two corners around the bust to create a one-shoulder neckline, then brought the bottom right corner into the knot. I like that this look keeps you pretty covered in the front, but offers a fun, asymmetrical back that will keep you cool.  

loufest music festival fashion outfit inspirationloufest music festival fashion outfit inspiration
Scarf and necklace: thrifted

This top can be fashioned by folding the scarf in half (or slightly less depending on where you want the bottom corner to hit on your torso/hips), then essentially belting it put by wrapping and knotting the top two corners at the waist. This was a big party look for me in college because I could always throw a sweater over it, and it's a great way to show off the details on a scarf.



Keep checking back this week for more LouFest fashion inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article ,
    you are doing a great job . Keep it up : https://www.fdcmovies.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...