Friday, August 29, 2014

St. Louis Thrift Finds: Wes Anderson-Style Brooch From Belleville Flea Market

wes anderson style pin vintage thrift retro flea market

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have spotted this vintage pin I snagged a couple months back. I was instantly drawn to it because it feels like a prop right out of a Wes Anderson movie--a very funky, stylized piece with a solemn subject. (It could have played a cameo role in "Grand Budapest Hotel"... see what I did there?) The best part: this was one of the $1 snags from a vendor at the Belleville Flea Market! I've been having a blast mixing it with the rest of my gold pieces.

wes anderson style brooch and gold accessories
Brooch and all necklaces purchased at the Belleville Flea Market
Shirt: thrifted
Shoes: Hinge from Nordstrom Rack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...