Monday, September 1, 2014

Best Festival Fashion: Representing St. Louis Flavor at LouFest

In honor of LouFest on Sept. 6 and 7, I thought I'd spend this week sharing some music festival outfit inspiration!

If you aren't planning to sport a band tee to the festival, consider representing one of St. Louis' fine small businesses. I chose this Strange Donuts tank that I picked up during the release of their Strange PD products back in June. I had actually been drooling over the cop t-shirt prior to their release, and only ended up with the tank because it would have been just as expensive not to buy it. But I've found the cracked-out criminal is a surprisingly versatile graphic to mix into my wardrobe! The fact that it's sleeveless gave it an edge over my other Strange tees. 

strange donuts loufest festival fashion outfit inspiration:>
<div style= strange donuts loufest festival fashion outfit inspiration 
Tank top: Strange Donuts
Skirts and bangles: thrifted
Yoga pants: Marshall's

Since my last post focused on tops to pair with cut-off shorts, I thought I'd pair the tank with skirts. The black and white piece has great movement to it, making it a great option for dancing. The wrap skirt is my attempt to plan for extreme elements. If it's too windy, or gets rainy and muddy, the skirt can be shed in favor of the comfy (but coordinating!) yoga pants underneath. 

Keep checking back this week for more LouFest fashion inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. i really would like to know where you purchased that tank, i want one <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...