Friday, October 10, 2014

What's In My Bag: STLFW Event Essentials

what's in my bag saint louis fashion week STLFW
1. Purse, T.J. Maxx (old)
2. Notebook, Walmart (stickers from Strange Donuts and Target)
3. MOO mini-cards with blog contact info 
4. ID card holder
5. CoverGirl powder foundation
6. Benefit's Laugh With Me Lee Lee perfume
7. Maybelline's One-by-One Volume mascara
8. Lip gloss so old the label wore off


As you can see, I'm keeping my bag fairly uncluttered heading into the Saint Louis Fashion Week events. (I also have to make room for the camera used to take the picture.) I'm especially excited this season because I finally took the leap and printed some business cards for this blog of mine. They'll be handy during the meeting and greeting going on at tonight's Blogger Lounge! 

Headed to a Saint Louis Fashion Week event? Don't forget to order your tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...