Monday, October 20, 2014

What I Wore: STLFW Fall 2014

I'm still winding down from all of the festivities, but I wanted to share two of my favorite looks from this season's events!


St. Louis Fashion Blogger Awards

neon green dress layer lace top STLFW fashion blogger

neon green dress layer lace top booties STLFW
Lace top: Amazon
Obi belt: thrifted
Necklace: my mom's
Bracelet: Cara from Nordstrom
Booties: ZiGi Girl from Nordstrom Rack

The Blogger Awards marked the first outing for this pair of booties, which I snagged at one of Nordstrom Rack's Clear the Rack sales this spring. They're a great two-in-one--the suede sides can be folded down for a funky, more urban look, or buttoned straight up for a more steampunk vibe. 


Blogger Lounge

ross dress for less layer forever 21 leather jacket collared
Jacket: Forever 21
Dickie: cut from a thrifted shirt
Necklace and bracelet: thrifted
Boots: TJ Maxx

I snagged this dress at Ross for something like $12--what a steal! Not only does it bring out the pink and purple hues in my hair, but it will serve as a super versatile layer to mix and match with all of my other 'bruise-colored' clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...