Monday, October 27, 2014

Fine Form: Freaky Vs. Funny Halloween Decorations Using Mannequins

DIY halloween decoration ideas using mannequins

DIY halloween decoration ideas using mannequins
Source: Unknown



Does anyone else seem to get caught in conversations over whether Halloween should be a silly or scary event? I always get roped into them, and all I care about is the free candy! 

Just kidding. In all seriousness, I believe 'to each their own' is a great Halloween decorating mantra. I love 'em all. One of my favorite houses to visit as a child posed a 7-foot T-rex in their backyard with a strobe light and tape of roaring sound effects. But surfing Pinterest this past couple weeks, I think I'd get just as big of a kick out of the sight of the Wicked Witch of the East's ruby slipper-clad stockings in the air as I would that dinosaur! 


Don't forget to check out last Halloween's Fine Form post!: 5 Spooky Halloween Decorations Using Mannequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...