Thursday, October 10, 2013

Favorite Dress #3: Teal Splash

IMG_2921  
Dress: Needle & Threat at Francesca's
Cumberbund: thrifted
Necklace: Mom's!

This is a pretty versatile dress for special occasions--I've worn it to a wedding, comedy show, and an after-party for the Salvation Army's Garbage Bag Gala here in St. Louis. (Plus or minus a black blazer or gray short-sleeve cardigan.)

With the abundance of colors, what I'd really like to do is find ways to pull it off as an everyday dress. It's too pretty to stay in my closet!

IMG_2925

Here I try to make it a little more day-friendly with an Urban Outfitters t-shirt and thrifted belt. (In college, I used to have this tee in six different colors. Too bad I didn't keep more of them around.)

How would you style this dress?

Check out my other favorite dresses:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...