Friday, September 6, 2013

My Favorite Dress

photo 1 (18)

What better way to introduce you to my bust form than to dress it in (one of) my favorite dress(es)?

It's hard for me to pick a favorite dress, because I own a lot of 'pretty' dresses that are hard to pull off for everyday use. This one is my go-to when I need to feel gussied up. I love every detail about it: the teals and splashes of red, the print, the cinched waist, the buttoned torso, the frilly neckline, and the slight puff at the shoulder.

I've had a lot of awesome times in this dress. This dress got me hired at Forever 21 (even though they told me I looked like I should work at Urban Outfitters). It was the dress I wore for my 21st birthday party, which lasted for maybe 3 1/2 hours from first shot to passing out. It's even survived some treacherous treks through prairies. 

You'll notice I didn't add any jewelry. I think the dress is accentuated best with a belt, so here's a remix of the dress with a few different belts.

photo 3 (15)

photo 2 (20) 

photo 5 (8)

This is my second dress form. I got it for free when I stopped by a store closing last year. She's a little wobbly, so don't be surprised when you find her doing a little gangster lean.

photo 4 (7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...