Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fine Form: Bejeweled

One of the reasons I started this particular blog was that I wanted to highlight ways that dress forms and mannequins can be used at home.

I used this photo from Curated Style as inspiration when I moved and needed to keep all of my necklaces untangled while I decided how to display them. The results weren't quite as whimsical.
Image credit: Curated Style


Here are some other jewelry displays I adore:

Image credit: Bromeliad

Image credit: Bromeliad via Vogue

Image credit: Button Bird Designs

Do you use a dress form or mannequin as a display? Share your photos with me, and I may feature it in an upcoming Fine Form post. E-mail photos to karlieabaker@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...