Saturday, September 14, 2013

T. Swift Look-alike

IMG_2951 
Shirt: Mossimo from Target
Skirt: Kimchi Blue from Urban Outfitters (I snagged it thrifted)
Necklace: My mom's

I saw a skirt similar to this at Anthropologie this spring, but I was glad I held out to find the Urban Outfitters look-alike at a thrift store a month later. It feels like a skirt that Taylor Swift would wear--black and white, some stripes, swingy and feminine. 

I decided to style a few different looks with the skirt that I thought Swift would also wear. The half-sleeve t-shirt seemed obvious.

IMG_2952 

My mom made this necklace with a string of beads and a brooch. You can adjust the angle of the brooch, though I like it a little off-kilter.

IMG_2954 
All items: thrifted

IMG_2956 
IMG_2958
T-shirt: Nylon for Urban Outfitters (old)
Sunglasses: a freebie from a store at the St. Louis Galleria
Bracelets: thrifted

IMG_2959 IMG_2960 IMG_2961
Shirt All-Son Brand from Urban Outfitters (old)
Stickers: from my sister (if I had to guess, they're from Target)

I don't own any light, feminine plaid shirts, but I think T. Swift would approve of the color choice. The stickers, which my sister picked out and placed, are undeniably Karlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...