Friday, September 13, 2013

Items I Envy: Words With Friends


Headline! Body Copy, Foot Note t-shirt: From Up North
Good grammar is sexy t-shirt: spotted on this Tumblr
I read past my bedtime t-shirt: Cafe Press
Classy, sassy & a bit smart assy t-shirt: skreened.com via Wanelo
Boots: Rain Level

There are a couple of themes running through my style wish list board on Pinterest. The fact that I'm a full-time reporter and editor tends to shine through as one of those themes. Several of my pins--especially the t-shirts--exhibit my love of words. If only I could add commas to the "Classy, Sassy, & a Bit Smart Assy" t-shirt!

I couldn't find a photo credit for this particular "That's What She Said" shirt, but it's my favorite one that I've seen. A decade later, I'm still a sucker for a well-timed, "That's what she said!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...