Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Obsession With Stacked Bracelets


Beaded cuff: purchased at Paisley on Main in Glen Ellyn, Ill.
Silver bracelet: mother's
Green flower bracelet: gift from mom
Orange bracelet: Vera Bradley
Gold bracelet with green accents: gift from friend

Do you ever get overly attached to wearing something? I certainly have infatuations with blouses and dresses, but there are certain combinations of jewelry that I can't put away.

Most of these bracelets were purchased two summers ago, and I wore them in this combination a few times a week for a whole year. The green floral bracelet was added last Christmas. The green and gold one is my newest acquisition.

Another favorite jewelry combination of mine: wearing too many silver rings at once (my favorites are shown below). I don't wear them all on the same hand, and sometimes it feels excessive, but why buy jewelry if you don't enjoy staring down and admiring your treasures throughout the day?

photo 3 (14)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...