Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Once Upon a Bust: Best Friends Styling Together, Part Two

busth2 
Once upon a time, I babysat a dress form, and it was much more daring than I. Sometimes, its looks were styled with the help of my best friend, Aly.

One summer I snagged a couple of these frilly empire waist blouses for super cheap at Forever 21, but they were hard to style outside of jeans and shorts. (If you recall, I had the same problem with this empire waist shirt, too.)

Here's the full look, which is a little sloppy in execution. I love the individual pieces--especially the scarf and the shrug (which is a great layer over almost anything)--but the only element that's really working for me is the mix of colors.

busth

Blouse: Forever 21 (old)
Shrug: thrifted
Skirt: thrifted, Unique Thrift Store
Necklace: Forever 21 (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...