Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Favorite Dress #2: Orange Sherbert

IMG_2928 
Dress: Love Notes at Francesca's

This dress is one of my favorites. I bought it last June at Francesca's, and probably wore the thing, just like this, 25 times before the summer was out. It started my love affair with eyelet dresses, of which I have five or six. 

With an armful of colorful bracelets, I don't think the dress needs much else. I wanted to create some new looks that would carry into September and October, though the weather here in St. Louis has still been sweltering. These layers are relatively light.

IMG_2930 
IMG_2932 
Shirt: thrifted
Necklaces: flea market
Bracelet: Vera Bradley

I do love this floral button-down, which also goes great with this skirt. These strings of beads are among the few necklaces that don't snag on the eyelet pattern.

IMG_2933 
Tank top: Target

IMG_2936 
Shirt: thrifted
Belt: thrifted
IMG_2942 
IMG_2938
Denim shirt: Dalia Collection from T.J. Maxx
Silver bracelet: thrifted
Beaded and plastic bangles: purchased at Paisley on Main in Glen Ellyn, Ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...