Monday, September 16, 2013

Fine Form: My Other Forms

photo 5 (7)

The dress form you see me spiffing up on this blog isn't the only one I own.

The dressmaker's form was a gift from my mom, spotted at a Goodwill store. (It's wearing a psychedelic cocktail dress I found at a rummage sale. The skirt is actually floor-length.) The blue bust with the bracelets was also found at a Goodwill. I bought the drawing manikin in the background back in high school. It can't stand upright, so I use the limbs as jewelry hangers.

photo 2 (19)


photo 4 (6)

Both of these wire displays were from my mom (technically, the one in the background is hers). 

photo 3 (14)

I found the manikin hand at a Michael's craft supply store. Dinosaur not included.

photo 2 (18)

Old Grand Dad was another thrift store find--probably Goodwill.

photo 3 (13)

Mini drawing manikin (can you spot him jumping for joy?) was purchased at Pearl Paint.

photo 1 (17)

I swiped this wire head from my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...