Monday, June 2, 2014

Floral Skirt Remix: Take Two (Circus Stripes)

 floral skirt striped shirt vintage gold necklace bangles

vintage bangles gold detail
floral skirt striped shirt retro necklace
Shirt: thrifted
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklaces: thrifted
Bangles: thrifted
Ring: Charming Charlie

There was a brief time during my stint as a Forever 21 sales associate that I helped promote a new line of clothing that was, for better or worse, circus-themed (check out Killahbeez for examples of what I was schilling out). For several weeks I wore a gaudy shirt screen-printed with fake suspenders that read, "Ask me about Twist!" in funky letters. After being harassed by a number of homeless men on the train during my commute, I got permission from my boss to deviate from the t-shirt--with the caveat that I keep the 'spirit' of the line in my wardrobe. Perhaps this loud bit of pattern mixing isn't what she had in mind, but it's what I would wear if I were a ringmaster (especially if I couldn't find an amazing ringmaster jacket like Taylor Swift's).

Check out my other skirt remix looks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...