Saturday, November 9, 2013

Once Upon a Bust: Shirtdress

bustb

Once upon a time, I babysat a dress form, and it was much more daring than I.

Sorry for the horribly quality on the photos. I scored a handful of these shirtdresses during a thrift run one day, and imagined they would be perfect for layering with t-shirts. I was sort of right. On the dress forms, these look pretty cool. On a body you can easily see the t-shirt hems, and that's a dealbreaker for me.

I still have them lying around, waiting for inspiration on the right way to layer them. So if you have suggestions, don't be shy!

buste

buste2
Cream geometric dress: thrifted
Octopus t-shirt: purchased at Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago

Green dress: thrifted
T-shirt: Old Navy (old)
Belt: thrifted
Yellow necklace: Strange Cargo in Chicago
Stone necklace: Belongs to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...