Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fine Form: Showing Off Jewelry (Even Drinks!) With a Mannequin Hand Wall Display

mannequin hand jewelry display on wall
Image credit: Side Street Sidney
I've seen a few mannequin hand displays on Pinterest where the hands are secured to the wall so they "pop out" at you. There's a good chance that these are real hands (you can peek the teeniest bit of flesh up at the top), but it's my favorite portrayal of that concept. The gloves are really what sell this look for me, and the pastel colors offer a delicate contrast to the darker, chunky jewelry.

I do love the various hand poses that allow for less conventional items to be hung up (mannequin hands are available in more natural-to-human poses, as evidenced here). If I could find a way to fashion a few of these into drink holders, they'd become a fixture in any home I ever live.




Do you use a dress form or mannequin for display? Share your photos with me, and I may feature them in an upcoming Fine Form post! E-mail photos to karlieabaker@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...